Friday, November 27, 2009

I Just Found An E-mail from Spinny Janine...

...But it was from three months ago. It got buried in all the spam in my inbox, so I didn't see it until just now, when I was cleaning out over 10,000 spam messages. (I do that about every 6 months)

All Spammers are evil demons, you see. They are the overlords of the Flying Pigs. You have to be careful with Spamlords, because the only time they speak truth is while the evil Pigs are flying.

Janine said she is OK, but she's not online much anymore. She needs to swim while the weather is good and take care of her health.

But that was three months ago and I didn't see it until now to answer her back. This was from the e-mail that went down - so now I can't answer.

In the message, she promised never to forget me, her Wizard friend in a faraway land. Now she must think I've forgotten her. I must send a Pidgeon. It's the only spell left that might get a message through.

Janine, if you see this. I misplaced your letter thanks to the curse of the Spamlords!

Oh, what a sad mess, my friend!



Words are the mind's bridge - its connection to all the universe.
Love is the heart's bridge - its connection to all other souls.
Loving words can work miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment