Sunday, May 27, 2018

A Cry From My Heart



6/25/2000 12:57:20 PM


I've found the one I've been looking for all my life,
How I am when I'm with you feels just right,
Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined...a person such as you.
You say you love me...I sigh, I say, 'my sweet man I love you too!'

I'm crying..................

Oh my aching heart,
I know now it's not to be......
We're too far apart!

GOD give me the strength to see this through!
I must give back your heart...it belongs to you.
Temporarily I held you in my arms,
I close my eyes...
A tear slides down...onto my fevered cheek...
Oh, my heart is broken,
You see...I know that for you she has spoken!

I watch you my love,
Torn between two beating hearts,
Yes.... my sweet man,
I've known about her from the start.

We both believed love would find a way,
Our dreams were that we'd be together some day,
But when I see you ripped apart,
And trying to do what's right...it breaks my heart.
My darling one, the man of my dreams....
Please listen to me!
'I love you so much' and that is why ........I will set you free.

By: Janine Daniel

Author's Comments

Whoever said love was easy?


Suebttfly9@yahoo.comhttp://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Garden/98437/14/2000 9:36:14 PM
Love is never easy and is something you have to keep working at.
I see it as a forbidden love to rob what is anothers and truly believe
it was never meant to be.
Donna Levittdonna879404@go.com
10/6/2000 12:46:29 PM
OUCH! the title fits on this poem. It is truly a cry
from the heart. Excellent writing Janine.

Donna
Philip G Bellphilip@bell-redbourn.freeserve.co.uk
10/6/2000 7:25:47 PM
Sad but wonderful poem.

Philip.
willie h warrenwilliehw@earthlink.netx10/28/2000 3:52:43 AM
Hello Miss Janine, Such is life I suppose,Just a kiss and a rose. A great poem,
I feel 100% sure you enjoy a wonderful life.If you step back and accept your many
blessings.You know the old tried and true saying;Things are never so bad that...I see
your Karma being a positive force for you the rest of your natural life.Enjoy. Love your work. I tiptoe in and out of your site
Often! Sorry that's the way I am, I'm working on it. I know I never speak when I am there.I learn when I am there also. May the Father of us all continue to smile on you...Have a GREAT day.I'm out...Williehw


No comments:

Post a Comment