Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Acrostic Musings



AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Janine Daniel8/28/2005 3:34:01 AM
10/4/2007 10:30:49 AM
93

Acrostic Musings

Will there ever be an end to my musings
Remembering that I love creating most of all
I can see me still scribbling away at 90
Though by then it'll be darned hard to read my scrawl
If I can still hold a pen in my old withered paws
Not a thing such as arthritis will stop me, only
Going out carried feet first through the door
Any time I get the urge I just jump in
Never a thought for what I'm supposed to be doing at all
Okay, I'll admit that sometimes my lines get a little bit too long and I don't know when to stop let alone how to spell the words, phrase my sentences and least of all rhyme 'em........
That's the thing about having friends at my call
Help's always there to show me that word
Ergo they'll tell me what it means
Relying on friends overall
One thing though remember each poem
Needs some tender loving care with your critique
Each poem is my new born baby!
However............
My thoughts are clear about this
Maybe a person who is super duper sensitive
Might find it a bit daunting to have their poems
Maliciously pulled to bits
Me....? I'd never do that
My friends, have no fear of this
©Janine Daniel


By: Janine Daniel

Author's Comments

Another acrostic challenge ........ writing another one, hmmmmmm
Library Home
AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Janine Daniel8/28/2005 3:34:01 AM
10/4/2007 10:30:49 AM
93
AuthorEmailWeb
Janine Danieljanine@spinnys.comwww.spinnys.com
View other items by this Author
To post a comment, you must first be logged in.
You can create an account or log in using the links at the bottom of this page.Total Comments: 1
Comments
Claud C Klugeklugecc@earthlink.netNA8/31/2005 7:55:32 PM
Don't apologize Jannine. Creating an
Acrostic is not always easy.You dabbling
with acrostics is Like Leonardo Davinci
doodling on an old paper bag with cayons.
I mean that as a compliment. Your talent
stands on its own two feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment