Thursday, April 11, 2019

Acrostic/Claud, I Have Some Thoughts On This



AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Janine Daniel9/5/2005 8:20:26 AM
3/23/2007 2:35:24 AM
63

Acrostic/Claud, I Have Some Thoughts On This

Claud,
Let's start with my thoughts on life
And why my theory is relative to and
Upon the meaning of our existence but 
Don't equate it with religion

It makes everything so much more simple

Have you thought just of this moment
And felt that time is of little significance
Value who we are at this very minute
Eventually there will be a time in our life

And a great need in our souls

For us to be that age again
Eventually we all wish to be younger, so.....
Why not enjoy our age now whatever age that may be

This, my friend, is also what I believe
How we can enjoy our lives
Of every second of our life
Undeniably every nano-second of our existence
Give to others as you would have them give to you
However, I'm not talking of material things
Things like love, compassion, understanding, patience etc. are
Some of the thoughts I wish to convey

Our purpose for being here is inevitably
None other than reproduction and survival of our species

That fact sounds coldly scientific
Holds us equal with every living thing on earth
It's a good thing though.....
Seems that thumbs are the thing makes us special!

©Janine Daniel

By: Janine Daniel

Author's Comments

This is in no way complete to what I really think. It's just a little teaser to make one think. :o)
Library Home
AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Janine Daniel9/5/2005 8:20:26 AM
3/23/2007 2:35:24 AM
63
AuthorEmailWeb
Janine Danieljanine@spinnys.comwww.spinnys.com
View other items by this Author
To post a comment, you must first be logged in.
You can create an account or log in using the links at the bottom of this page.Total Comments: 1
Comments
Claud C Klugeklugecc@earthlink.netNA9/17/2005 12:18:58 PM
Well don, Janine. I,m glad your true thoughts
on the suject are not imbodied in your Acrostic. You know that would push my buttons.
Have not been on line much of late. I
have a very ill wife on my hands and 
if you and your friends would direst a few prayers Heaven-ward on her behalf, they
would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Claud

No comments:

Post a Comment