Saturday, April 13, 2019

Acrostic/Well, At Least You Gave It A Try



AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Janine Daniel8/10/2005 1:06:15 PM
3/4/2008 3:32:52 AM
112

Acrostic/Well, At Least You Gave It A Try

Well, At Least You Gave It A Try
--------------------------------------

Well, at least you gave it a try 'cos
Everyone surely knows that they say 
Loosers think it's too darned hard and
Lets negativeness get in the way

And we all know it's hard but
That makes it more of a challenge don't you think?

Letting your mind drift and
Easing it into the acrostic mist
At just that right moment in time
Saying it even in rhyme
Titilates our creative juices

You can write about anything
Our imagination can embrace any little gem
Unlimited geniousness exposed

Go on, give it a go!
At least I'd like to see you try
Verily I do not jest
Each one of us must try our best

It's not so hard, honest it's not
This's an example of the truth of that!

And I always wonder if anyone notices the trick

That makes it more exciting
Remember when I tricked everyone?
Yeah.... I got such a giggle outta that! 

©Janine Daniel

By: Janine Daniel

Author's Comments

This's my response to some of my friends trying to write their own acrostic poem. I was teasing them a bit.
Library Home
AuthorDate Entered/ModifiedViews
Janine Daniel8/10/2005 1:06:15 PM
3/4/2008 3:32:52 AM
112
AuthorEmailWeb
Janine Danieljanine@spinnys.comwww.spinnys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment