Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Are You A Tuggedy Muggle?



07/01/2001


Are You A Tuggedy Muggle?

Are you a tuggedy muggle
With two big cloppedy feet
When you walk do you trip and fall
And tumble down the street?

Do you wear all your clothes
With the buttons at the back
And when you're very, very cold
Do you wear your cat as a hat?

When you eat your dinner
Do you splash it on the floor
Do you flip it here and everywhere
Then say I want some more?

And when you watch the TV
Do you laugh and boo and hiss
Do you throw your arms around that thing
And give it a smoochy kiss?

Well I'm a tuggedy muggle
And I'd really like to say
I love the way you do these things
Do you want to go and play?

By: Janine Daniel

Author's Comments

A bit of fun writing for children. Well...... are you are tuggedy muggle?


Comments
Philip G Bell

7/1/2001 11:37:33 AM
Awww that's nice, you wrote a poem about me! lol

Phlippity Gibbet
Shannon Wendler

7/1/2001 11:40:17 AM
Hehehe......this is pretty cute! Never heard of that expression before Tuggedy Muggle!! I think this one is for sure about my two boys and hubby!!

Great write here Janine!
Rachelle Wiegand

7/8/2001 10:01:14 AM
Squish...Squish.....oooghhhh....Janine, What is this stuff that got on me ? lol....This is really cute! May I print this out and read it to my boys? They love ANYTHING that makes a mess!!

Enjoyable, fun read!!

~Rachelle
Sharron

8/8/2001 6:30:04 AM
Oh a Tuggedy Muggle I am ... catch me when I fall!

Sharron lol

No comments:

Post a Comment